The following databases for research in finance and economics are available at the Higher School of Economics:
- Capital IQ Compustat
- Bureau van Dijk Amadeus (financial information for European companies)
- Bureau van Dijk Ruslana (financial information for Russian and Ukrainian companies, with extended coverage in comparison to Amadeus)
- Bureau van Dijk Zephyr (mergers and acquisitions)
- International Financial Statistics of the IMF
- World Bank World Development Indicators
- World Bank Global Development Finance
- Source OECD
- Dow Jones Factiva
- United Nations Commodity Trade Statistics Database
On the Russian economy, there are freely available data on the websites of the Russian Statistics Office (Rosstat, www.gks.ru) and the Central Bank of Russia (www.cbr.ru). In addition, HSE has subscribed:
- Spark (company data for almost every registered Russian company)
- CBonds-PRO (data on fixed income markets in Russia, Ukraine and CIS countries)
- Investfunds-PRO (data on Russian stock markets and investment funds)
- Economic indicators of Russian cities
For the full list see http://library.hse.ru/e-resources/e-resources.htm
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.