The First International Moscow Finance Conference (Moscow, Russia) November 18-19, 2011.
November 18-19, 2011 the Higher School of Economics (HSE) hosted the First International Moscow Finance Conference, organized by the International Laboratory in Financial Economics (LFE) and ICEF.
The Conference was opened by the ICEF Director Sergey Yakovlev, the Research Coordinator of the Laboratory Christian Julliard (LSE) and the Head of the Laboratory Carsten Sprenger (ICEF). The Conference consisted of six sessions, the participants of which were the experts in financial economics from the HSE, NES and foreign universities: LSE (Mikhail Chernov), University of North Carolina (Diego Garcia), Oxford University (Dimitrios Tsomokos), University of Belgrade (Branko Urosevic) and others.
Two public lectures of the world's leading economists, professor Arnoud Boot (University of Amsterdam) and professor Yuliy Sannikov (Princeton University), were held within the framework of the Conference. In addition to the participants of the Conference, the sessions were attended by researchers, teachers and students from Russian and foreign universities, representatives of banks and the State Duma of the Russian Federation, united by an interest in financial economics. November 18th, in the evening the participants of the conference were invited to attend a reception on the occasion of the opening of the First International Moscow Finance Conference, where they had the opportunity to communicate with each other in a less formal atmosphere, exchange opinions and ideas and discuss future prospects of the Conference.
Participation of laboratory researchers in international conferences and seminars
Laboratory researches regularly participate international conferences, workshops and seminars. Since founding of the Laboratory in 2010, our researchers have been participating in 30 conferences, among which are the following:
- Research Seminar of SKEMA Business School, Nice, France, 2012 (M.-A. Bechinger)
- Korea Foundation Global Seminar, Seoul, Korea, 2012 (V. Sokolov)
- 2012 Meetings of the Association for Comparative Economics Studies/2012 ASSA Meetings, Chicago, USA, 2012 (C. Sprenger)
- XII International scientific conference on development problems in economy and society, Moscow, Russia, 2011 (S. Gelman)
- 16th World Congress International Economic Association World Congress, Peking, China, 2011 (S. Morfov)
- International School and Conference on Network Science,Budapest, Hungary, 2011 (R. Chuhay)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.